Saturday, May 31, 2008

pictures at clarissa's hse

Ok,these are the pics taken at Clarissa's hse.I had fun at her house.((:



Birthday girl.((:


QY had fun playing with that.((:


The seat that i nearly fell from.




They are super cam-shy.((:






Nini looks cute.ha.((:








Nat looks soo unglam.hahas.((:




Look at clarissa playing!
that thing is damn fun ok.((:


I love nat like shit.((:
We were sitting on that seat and swiingin in the air.


The way i smile is damn weird.
cos got food in my mouth.((:




Me and Andrea.((:






The dog that bit me last time.
Clarissa's terrier,Crystal.




Nini playin with Clarissa's psp.
She ignored me bcos of that game ok.)):


CYY,your you-know-who.((:


They were busy playing with that game.((:


I look sooo ugly.))):


Adear is damn pretty can.((:


Ok,i look ugly.))):
I was damn sticky.


Blind mice in the dark.((;





We were on Clarissa's bed.


Thats Adear....((:


...and her phone.






We were quite high.((:
Omg,i look so ... ;p




Hahas,look at Clarissa!((:


Omg,i have super fat legs.)):





Xin yi,thats the surprise.
Thanks to QY huh.....)):



i am flat-faced,)): and retarded...



i look fat ((:


I look soo...omg.
Adear is damn pretty!!!
and clarissa too.((:




I was really mad on the way home.((:


She looks soo sleepy.haahs~




I look,weird.)):
The swinging chair at Clarissa's hse


Adear is really pretty.((:

Told you I was mad.Poor QY.((:









More pictures coming up soon.((:

No comments: