I miss CYY,D:.I miss Yixin.I miss everyone.But...i LOVE MARCH HOLS.slack,slack,slack.yays.((:
ahhs,clique.i love you ppl most!((:
I will miss Yixin most cos i wont be able to contact her till Wed.D:.Yixin,u muz contact me soon.D:
CYY,i miss u.my phone is soo quiet today.last time can talk till my phone low batt,today my phone full batt leh.D:
Natalie today nv come to sch,so i became a loner.EMO,Emo without Nat,my darling partner ard.D:
Talking to QY on msn now.she leg cramp.then ask me,the cramp expert,wad to do.I told her not to move her leg n juz freeze.alright.i know i am stupid.XP.
Today my phone was quiet for.........at most 1hour?cos i talked to nat and shimin.:D.Talked to nat then after that Shi Min called and talked about everyone,every single gossip that has nth to do w us.hahas.nth better to do.Shi Min is soo retarded.ok,better stop saying that she is a retard,ltr she go crazy again.HAHA.ok then Shi Min looks CUTE.uber cute.HAHA.(shimin,cool down.)((:
after talking to shimin then talked to mae-ann!:D.Heheh.used comp to do the survey tgt with her.((:.Tmr is Mae-ann's Bday!((: counting down!:D.Mae-ann,happy early birthday!:D.Shall get u a present asap ok.((:.or u want a super ultra salivery kiss from me?C'mon i know u want a kiss.:D.Claim it from me on Mon when i see you!:D
I am lovin' loads of ppl nowadays.alot of ppl.Clique!!!((: yays.we are meeting up this mon.:D.ohh shit.i am supposed to do my hw now,instead of bloggin down here.alrights.post again.:D
Dedicated to: YIXIN AND CYY.I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU badly.HOW CAN YOU PPL GO FOR CAMP WITHOUT ME?D:
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment