currently very tired.gosh.Life's soo tiring.Dont really like schooling,everyday reach home hav to 'cheong-cheong-cheong!'.Even after CCAs,go hm still hav to study.super tiring.I hardly get the chance to reach home early...and watch my 100% Entertainment...super sad can...Missed soo many chances to see Show Luo on tv.No wonder getting sadder and sadder at hm le.I am going to die of sadness mann.This tues got ANOTHER THING ABOUT SHOW'S CONCERT.Last week hav one,this week also hav.AWW.Why i always dont get the chance to see him on tv?Or mayb i'll just skip guitar.or watch at night.
Life is seriously getting boring n sadder.I think ppl ard me are mad.Or maybe i am just the only mad one thinking that others are mad.I dont like schooling.Life's soo tough in school.Competitions everywhere.Still got ppl asking u stuff in sch.
I am getting meaner n meaner day by day.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment