Thursday, November 15, 2007

Starting to like Dylan.<33

I have been slacking recently...bought textbooks le,got to study for next year soon.I am in love with Mahjong,Dylan,Chun.After watching lots of nice shows.Anws,there will be a farewell party tmr,i tried so many kinds of clothes just for that party,cos i just want to look normal.

Yuying called me when i was playing mahjong today.I think it is the 3rd time she called,cos I am the one who call her most of the time. Oh yes,i changed a blogskin le,hope that it will look nice.:D

I have two things to say!two things that pissed me off.I smsed yixin ytd at ard 3am.she replied,then blah blah blah.the last msg she sent to me is:Not Yet... Lol... I got headache le so u better shut up... Damn you for waking me up... Dun reply... I am pissed.Forget it.Hate me all u want then.:D

i smsed Dayna at ard 2am+ recently to ask her about a gathering.She replied:Wtf.i dont care.

so pissed.

I promise to be policewoman,bcos I want to arrest those who commit crimes n maybe bullies.BULLIES.xP.
May i know what is so nice about swearing and insulting others?I feel so insulted.

One day,i shall kick all bullies out of this school!!!!!!!!!!!

There is something called Justice right?

Why must ppl get insulted by friends and can do nth about it,but just accept all insults.

WHAT IS SO NICE ABOUT INSULTING.

IS IT VERY NICE TO SEE PPL GET HURT BY UR WORDS?

AHH.Hate this kind of life!!!

No comments: