wahh.i very long nv post le.hmms.i last posted on 14/10.oh yes,sorry for those vulgar and mean posts.SORRY,:D.
Monday
no school if i am not wrong,sorry,forget le.yup,slacked at home,did nth much.
Tuesday
went for grooming workshop.BORING!Worst thing is,cyy told me that i am a very boring person.SO SAD.:(((.ok,thats a very fake smiley.went for guitar,got very high n low.when i was low,sherine told me that i am a boring person and she told me that there wasnt a moment that she feel bored with me last year,but i become more boring(quiet) n emo this year.
Oh yes,special thanks to Bloodymel for helping me put my guitar in chapel on that day!:D.Thanks loads,bloodymel.hahas.<33.
Wednesday
Had english lessons for the whole day.late for class for about half an hour.bcos i went to the com lab with nat to print out brochure.we wasted a lot of ink,bcos we made printing errors.i saw a lot of ink containers on the lab's table n told nat.guess what she said?she said the school needs a lot of ink bcos there are a lot of ppl like us(who loves to waste ink).hahas.mrs wong let us off an hour early and the netball teams went to the netball courts at the field to practise.Went out with Dayna,Mae,Yix on that day.
We went to white tangerine n eat then went to practise netball at the netball court.Yup,we dont hav netball,so we practised with...a soccer ball and a basketball.hahas,thanks for the balls,Mae-ann!:D.hahas.then went heartland mall with Dayna and took MRT home with her.Oh yes,when i was on the way home,i saw a chi news reporter.yup.
Thursday
asked jingrong to help me put guitar in chapel.Thanks loads!:D.netball game on that day.both 1-2 teams got into the semi-finals.
Semi Finals:1-2 team1 vs 1-2 team2.
We didnt know who to support and whoever scored,WE CHEER.
I want that trophy,but too bad nv get that trophy.BUT IT IS ALRIGHT,PLEASE STOP THINKING THAT THE TROPHY IS MORE IMPT THAN 1-2.
1-2 team2 beat us and they got into the finals and they won FOR OVERALL!!!
I am super proud of 1-2!!!I think now she will stop saying that 1-2 is a stupid class,nvm ltr go spam her blog.1-2 ROCKS!!!1-2 ROCKS!:D
1-2 go!YAY!:D!I LOVE<33>
I went high with Shimin on that day and i was really mad.i self-entertained myself and laughed to myself.thats mad.I put rainwater on Shimin face and we played with the rainwater like mad,instead of practising.hahas.we went to 'attack' Joyi.She was screaming like siao.hahas.
Friday
did literature and nth much larr.oh yes,cyy smsed me:Yy,nowadays i don't talk so much on the phone with you anymore.:( mann.Quite miss you :) Haha. You honoured?.......ok then i replied:(forget le).but actually i am touched.heheh,didnt know that she will say this kind of thing.TOUCHED.CYY,I AM HONOURED,THANKS FOR THAT MSG.I MISS YOU TOO!:D.you are a great friend.:D.LOVE<33 color="#ff0000">Went out to AMK hub with parents at night then went to fetch sisters lorr.had dinner at HOME.we bought food from outside and ate at home.nice food!:D.Bought a white puch to store all my things.Yes.After begging my mum to buy for me.hahas.
Today
Woke up at 12plus,going 1pm.when i was sleeping,cyy sent me a msg n asked if i wake up le mah.that msg woke me up.then Alicia called me for survey,:D.i replied to cyy n BLAH BLAH BLAH.cyy kept asking me to wake up.I was scolding her:shen jing bing,bian tai.hahas.I did nth the whole after noon,no larr,i was spraying water ard(wasting water) and also busy killing ants.ok,my life is super boring.Watched tv then blahblahblah.
Got pictures taken on Wednesday,i 'll post it in the next post then.:D.or...scroll all the way up to see!:D
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment