Never talk much with cyy today,bcos of something.I was shocked by that matter and i am starting to think that my judging ppl skills sucks.
Ya...
Today i saw something that i think i am not supposed to see on somebody's blog.
Or am i supposed to?I am abit hurt.not abit.but very.
I saw everything le.Am i really that...irritating/sickening/hate-able?
Oh gosh...why did i go there?
Curiosity kills the cat,maybe shld change it to 'curiosity kills LYY'
My life is in such a mess.Problems everywhere.I am the cause of all the problems
I am problematic.
I think i changed le.some ppl say that i am fake,very act.
What the hell happened to me?Where's the past LYY.Come back pls.
If you've seen the past LYY,pls ask her back.I cant find her,no matter how i tried.
LYY.Where are you?Where am i?Where is the past LYY.
Maybe she's long dead.SHe's alr dead in my heart.And no one can ever find her,no one.
Not even me can find her back.
the past LYY died with a broken heart.that could nv be healed again.
I am hurt,looks like the present LYY is dying soon.
And another new LYY will come.Who knows?
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment