Saturday, September 15, 2007

My will

Hmms.If i die one day,i'll give all my things to others.
I will give YuYing-'BEST OF CAMPUS SUPERSTAR' cd[so she can admire and love ben]
I will give Natalie-my handphone and all my storybks
I will give Dayna-my bed
I will give Yixin-$10 and purple stuff i have[$10 to buy her comics]
I will give Qiyu-my guitar
I will give Clarissa-all my drawings[including Bloom]
I will give Mae-ann-my stationary[dunno wad to give her]
I will give Vivian-all my clothes
I will give Sherine-all my shoes and also give her my gossip notes
I will give Jaslyn-BIBLE.[dunno wad to give her]
I will give Rachel L,MeiMei-can have my bks and notes.
I will give Cheryl-my.....bks and notes?
The rest of Rachel's clique shall scissors,paper,stones to get my notes and bks.
I will give all my money to...MY FAMILY. [Parents--70%,2nd sis[yisan]--29%,eldest sis--1%]
I will give my LOVE to...JING![sorry...dunno wad to give you]
I will also give my bags and the rest to...VIVIAN!
I will give my stuffed toys to YISAN[my 2nd sis]
I will give my LOVE AND ALL BLESSINGS to...the person reading this.
I will also give my LOVE AND BLESSINGS to ...ppl ard me.
with lots of love,
LYY.

No comments: