Friday, September 14, 2007

I havent been posting since 10/9.hmm.I was really too busy.Bcos i had guitar on last tue and thur,so went hm late.I nv use com on wed,bcos i was really lazy to switch on the com.Hmms.

I went to the Fort Canning place today and i totally hate it.That place is really hot and boring.I thought it would be fun over there,but i was wrong.First thing that happened to me when i reached there is that i perspired like a pig under the sun.But it's not really so so sunny,there were trees helping to give us shade while walking to the dunno wad place larr.It was very hot,that kind of like going to get heatstroke de heat lorr.

We went into the dunno wad place with shelter,i thot there would be aircon or at least fans or something.But i dont think there's any fans inside,it was very stuffy there,like going to suffocate soon.oh yes.i took a lot of pics of the clique today in the bus...maybe will post on the ltr posts.We were lost on the way to station 4.Everyone seemed to be so calm and no one panicked.Everyone seemed to enjoy being lost bcos nobody likes the trip,IT RUINED MY DAY.

We were asked to help to wash the artefacts at one of the stations and Clarice,Suxia,Lois used toothbrushes to scrub the artfacts while i just hav to wash it and pass to them.Nigelina was asked to sort them out.We looked like poor workers.Nigelina took pics of us,looking sad and poor.super lame larr.haha ^o^.

Hmms.On the way back to sch,nat asked me if i want to go to her hse to play or something,i said no at first.I changed my mind after Mae-ann said to go to Kovan McDonalds for lunch b4 goin Nat's hse.Then i agreed to go,bcos they are going to MACDONALDS!!!We went mad at McDonalds,haha.We first saw Jolyn,Vivien and Annabella[From 1-4]...then we saw Clara,Winnie and JY...

We went mad there and it was so funny that Mae-ann NEARLY spat the lemon tea in her mouth onto my face!Phew!!!We saw her going to spit out,so we were like "SWALLOW IT!!!DONT SPIT OUT!!!" I made Mae-ann laugh with the drink in her nouth and made sure that she doesnt spit it out!I went so high laughing and making Mae-ann laugh till I bang my head on the wall and everyone laughed at me!haha.^o^.

I left at abt 2.35pm to wait outside McDonalds for my mum to fetch me,really had fun there.In my mum's vehicle,i saw......Clarissa and Nat jaywalking. They were at the other side of the road alr and Dayna and Mae-ann were still at the same spot.I saw Mae-ann holding Dayna's bag when Dayna was going to jaywalk,but guess what?Dayna used her elbow and pushed Mae-ann's hand away,she told her not to touch her bag....In the end,Dayna ran across the road with lots of cars.She lucky nv get knocked down.haha.Mae-ann walked across the road using the traffic lights and when all cars stopped.hmms.i am going to upload the pics i took to the com now....

Oh yes!add on to what i did today...when i reached hm,i killed abt 50 ants with hot water....Abit evil ahh...haha.i enjoy doing that..but there are still lots and lots of ants in my hse,crawling ard.*sians*KILL!KILL!KILL!KILL ALL ANTS!!!

No comments: