Friday, August 24, 2007

Today,QY told me stuff abt the SICKENING BLOODY HELL PEOPLE,CLARICE MOK WAN LIN AND ISADOR.They talked abt qiyu,my good friend.What the heck are you two doing?YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE OF SPEAKING ILL ABT MY FRIEND.I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU TURN ILL.CM bullied alot of my friends and also including me.What is her problem?I told my friends abt it and they did nth,and said that CM is like that one.OK FINE!!!TAKE IT AS SHE IS LIKE THAT ONE.Why must she ALWAYS bully or take advantage of people not popular or she thinks that they are evil.What is the problem???She is the one always being evil.

Whenever i tell my friends abt how i can see thru the person's character,NO ONE TRUSTS ME AND THINK THAT I AM THE ONE LYING/SEE WRONGLY.I am the one,trying to tell others,but i gain no trust at all.I am utterly disappointed in them!!!What's the point of being friends when there is no trust at all?i TURNED DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF THE MATTER OF TRUST AMONG OURSELVES.

My clique is kinda split into groups...3 groups.1st group[Yuying,Mae-ann,Clarissa],2nd group[QiYu,Nat,Me],3rd group[Me,Dayna,Yixin].I am very very sad about this fact of my clique split into groups and we still call ourselves a CLIQUE?I thought clique is everyone stay together and hang out together??? I tried hard to deceive myself that it is natural to have cliques split into groups. I wish that we will do things together,walk ard together,EVERYTHING TOGETHER. Is it really that difficult.I AM UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED.

still depressed over ben,how i wish he can win css2...I will be very sad if he gets out...SO PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM!!!

No comments: