Friday, August 03, 2007

bad things happened today.bad things always happen to me and not on others.

i had my history test for the first two period today.difficult paper to me.had break.nth much happened at that moment.went for hcl after break.still quite happy but not when i got back my chi paper.shocked,sad,disappointed,angry.All of them can decribe my feelings at that moment.nearly cried but i controlled my tears.sad huh?

went for music.HATE GUZHENG THE MOST.irritating teacher who's getting on my nerves.went out of music rm,clarice mok walked past me and stopped and said,"i know you are sad bcos of your chi results.dont be sad."she patted me on my shoulders and went off.i think i misunderstood her in the past.Sorry,clarice,I'll be nicer to u nxt time then.

during break 2,i went to the fitness corner with mae-ann after i had eaten.i shouted loudly and the echo went on...i nearly shouted my lungs out.Punched my fists against the wall alot of times.Mae-ann said,"if you want to punch something,it is better to punch the fitness corner's floor.So that you wont hurt yourself."

Went abit high during pw with yixin.cut out from her paper a cross and wrote 'I Love You'.sry,abit retarded.i showed yuying hand signs that means...I dont love you...or...I hate you.she showed me that [dunno how to say] face,super retarded.

had maths in com lab3.I HATE IT!yup....thats all.got to revise for the tests in wk 8 and 9.

No comments: