Friday, July 27, 2007

bad day

I had a bad day today.Unexpected.It happened so fast.

During history lesson,i had a tiff with nat.Shouted at her in a rude way.Who knows?Nat went off with the rest of the group including Cyy,Mae-ann,Clarissa during break 1 to the library.Dayna and I knew that they were there,so i decided to ask dayna to go in and take a look.I was standing outside the library waiting for Dayna.They dont give a damn,so do i.I dont even care ok?BUT I CARE!!!We stayed outside at the library,dayna tested me on the chi words at the seats near the bookdrop.It's obvious that it's a SPLIT,the last thing i've ever expected in my life.Sad huh?

After break,it was chinese lesson.I took my chinese test,i made a few GRAVE MISTAKES which may lead me to failure.I went for music after chinese,learnt the guzheng.I HATE IT!I took the 'bridge' out and the guzheng went out of tune.Good that the lesson had ended at the moment.

It was break after music.Bcos of that great split,we sat at different ends of the canteen.WHAT A GREAT sad NEWS HUH?I did not express out any feeling and continue with the things of what i always do during break.It was project work aftet that.QY told me some of the things.I took Clara's mechanical leads and counted them.i took 7 out and seperated them.i took 2 out of the 7 and said,"these are dayna and yixin,they are my only friends now."I took 5 out and said,"they are yuying,mae-ann,clarissa...etc.[ask the rest from QY].

Guess what?Clara asked me which lead is dayna and which is yixin.i told her and she went to break it,i said,"Hey!You broke Dayna's head.haha."then she broke the 2 leads.she took all her leads and said,"See,you have so many friends!!!"and she took my 'friends' away.

Had the worst day for maths,it was far too boring.I was so busy irritating Rachel Leong,my sister.Finished lessons and went home.

i have a lot of revision to do for this month,too busy that i can only post during weekends.


No comments: